Some of the following are my own experiences while others are from reviews I’ve seen.
- Their data centre lacks quality. Sometimes the servers are fast and sometimes slow.
- They can change from cPanel to Parallels without asking it’s clients or even telling them.
- If you have a problem you can contact the support team. They will tell you your scripts are faulty. If you insist and bring proof that their servers caused the problem they will ignore you.
- Sometimes the CEO can personally take a look into your problems. This means he will personally ignore you.
- If you ask for your money back (after you have proven they caused your problems) you will, again, be ignored.
- They will never admit it’s their fault.
- Their services are only for professionals. If you aren’t one you might just fall for what they tell you.
- I heard the 24 minutes response time is a lie.
- They can become very rude on Twitter.